Group: Friendswww.savagemessiahzine.com
Messages 991
Check in: 27.08.09
Apple iPhone 5s

SONY SDBEditor download

Version: 0.0.9 2018
TV editor of all SONY TV models that support sdb.xml import / export

Last update of the program in the header:07.05.2018

Main section: Discussion SONY Android TV (2015)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The program for editing the list of channels imported by Sony TVs: sdb.xml
Analogue of the SetEditSony program
  • 1) Absolutely free (FREE). No change counters, donations, etc. etc.
  • 2) Supported files versions 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
  • 3) Search, move, change channels, multiplexers and all that is in the file.
  • 4) Two types of display: SetEditSony analog and technical

Is in development, wishes are welcome, who needs it, the source code will be sent.
This is the first version, nuances are possible, and thanks to all those who participated in the testing.
Planned: favorites list,
its sortingimport Exportand all that is or is not enough in the analog SetEditSony

Import / Export TV Side:
1) Insert USB flash
2) Home>Settings>Channel setup>Digital setup>Channel setup>Technical setup>Channel list transfer>Export
(Home-Settings-Channel Setup-Digital Configuration-Technical Configuration-Transfer Program List)
If the menu item is inactive
If menu item is inactive 2
If menu item is inactive 3
If menu item is inactive 4

Download:
(you must be registered on this site)
SDBEditor 0.0.9 2018
OR
YandexDiskorGoogledisk

Old versions
version: 0.0.2 2016 + Satellites Attached fileSDBEditor.exe (280 KB)

Version: 0.0.2 2016 Attached fileSDBEditor.exe (256 KB)

Version: 0.0.1 2016 Attached fileSDBEditor.exe (235.5 KB)

Download: Source code: Visual Studio 2012 C # (05/03/2018)
Attached fileSDBSources.zip(292.32 KB)
orYandexDisk

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.02.19, 15:53
Reason for editing: updated version
Yuriy.S
Message#2
11.03.16, 23:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 08.02.16

Checked on TV Sony KDL-43W808C
The program is working, it helped to sort the satellite TV channels from Tricolor.
I can not imagine how you can sort the channels on the computer. If the ethereal channels have their usual order and there are not many of them, Tricolor has a complete mix of channels.
Thanks to the author for the program.
Dimansion
Message#3
12.03.16, 11:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 20.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

This program also helped a lot when sorting satellite channels on TV KDL-42W705B.
I bow to the author.
There are of course comments and suggestions (sent to the author in a personal), but in general the program is working.
Now you can forget about greedy Germans (SetEditSony))))
svansvan
Message#4
12.03.16, 19:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

Thank you very much for your help, it turned out that you have versions 1.1.0 and 1.2.0, which covered the entire spectrum of the program, and of course the wishes, the implementation of which will distinguish this program from seteditsony not only in the sense of free, but also functionality. Well, again, in 2-3 weeks I will definitely continue working on it:
1) a different type of movement, not to a position, but to exactly atem (so it’s more familiar and many consider it a mistake)
2) double click in the search will open the channel for editing
3) option: turn off auto-numbering when moving and deleting (you can set the channel number manually, or a dedicated block of channels)
4) when autonumbering is on, setting the minimum number of channels.
5) export of channels with numbers to a text file.
Import channel numbering from a file to make it easier to work with new sdb files after rescanning, in order not to re-sort everything
6) separate favorites lists
7) selection of all found in the search
8) the rest of the functionality of seteditsony ... Marking remote, editing multiplexers, etc. ... etc

--------------------
iPad 2 iOS 7.0.4 (jailbreak) + iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.4 (jailbreak)
TV KD-X9305CB + PS4 1208B
Injector69
Message#5
15.03.16, 06:54
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 29.04.10
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N520

Tell me, does flash work for him on all sites? To view the online video. For example withof thissite gives a movie to watch. On LG, he does not roll: ((
Tambovskiy volk
Message#6
16.03.16, 00:05
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 01.04.14

Tell me, pliz, how to export the list of channels from the TV ???

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K700 ->Sony Xperia P ->Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual ->Xiaomi Mi5
svansvan
Message#7
16.03.16, 02:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

1) insert USB flash
2) Home>Settings>Channel setup>Digital setup>Channel setup>Technical setup>Channel list transfer>Export
(Home-Settings-Channel Setup-Digital Configuration-Technical Configuration-Transfer Program List)

Post has been editedsvansvan - 16.03.16, 02:36

--------------------
Uncle Vova
Message#8
16.03.16, 15:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 05.08.08

Thanks to the author for the program. Before that, I was pretty tormentedwith one handmanually :)

--------------------
Sony KDL-50W808C
velikashkin
Message#9
19.03.16, 20:48
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10026
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles

--------------------
smogcat
Message#10
21.03.16, 16:13
User
[online]

Messages 98
Check in: 07.09.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Hello!
TV Sony KD558505c, for some reason, in the settings for the specified path, the line "transfer of the program list" is not active. Is there another way to pull out the list of programs?

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 + Moto 360
Sony KD55X8505C + XBOX 360 (XKey)
Ggrys
Message#11
21.03.16, 17:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 21.03.16
Apple iPhone 6s

The flash drive is not readable, there is nowhere to transmit - that's not active.
smogcat
Message#12
21.03.16, 17:44
User
[online]

Messages 98

Ggrys @ 03/21/2016, 7:10*
The flash drive is not readable, there is nowhere to transmit - that's not active.

Flash drives are read, when connecting flash drives, a window appears asking you to select an audio, video or photo. We used 4,8 and 16 GB flash drives, only 5 pieces, tried one at a time, first with formatting in exFAT, then in FAT16. The result is zero. Flash drives are well defined in ES Explorer and X-Plore.
What other options ???

--------------------
svansvan
Message#13
22.03.16, 12:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

With a 100% tested flash drive ON THIS CARD, without removing it, make a RESET box. Well, just in case: import exports only numbers, who have an analogue, forget about it.
Or read this carefully + - a couple of posts back and forth
SONY Android TV (2015) - Discussion (Post by Tambovskiy Volk # 48018011)
And also here on the second page: talk about SOME yusb exits:
https: //community.sony...ov/td-p/2149496/page/2

----

Also, this is for some who are interested. So far there is no import of export, but I will continue working in a couple of weeks (I became a father and not before that :)) if you switch to the technical view (and these are just tables of what is in the file) you can do the following in the table: ctrl-a (select all) ctrl -c (copy)
Well, open exel word, etc., and insert it there. You will have all the data tables. Who knows: the similarity of the csv file. What to do with this, of course, is up to you ... But .. Maybe someone’s just a list of channels is interesting .. Something else.

----

Now for programmers or those interested in depths. There is nothing ingenious at all in the program. Actually, I don’t understand what people should take money from. Normal tables (satellites, multiplexers, programs) but recorded in columns. Ie: column such: values ​​for all channels by this column, the next column and all data for it, and so on. Why so foolishly done, I don `t know. And intuitively filthy perceived. To see all the data on one channel 10 to the feed, it is necessary to count the tenth value in each column. If they had done Poldi: storing data not in columns but in rows, then even in any editor this sdb.xml could be opened and visually seen a human table. But ... So the essence of the program is to actually subtract all the data on the columns and turn it over so that the data is line by line. Amen. It was originally so, and the text editor is enough to change for example the order
In general, I am absolutely not special in the satellites, and those numbers, frequencies and the rest that is in the file. A student can do this, subtract and save this abstract data for me, it took one day, all the rest of the time was killed on a beautiful list with highlighting, remapping, etc. :)

Post has been editedsvansvan - 22.03.16, 23:24

--------------------
smogcat
Message#14
23.03.16, 10:02
User
[online]

Messages 98

Svansvan @ 03/22/2016, 2:49 PM*
With a 100% tested flash drive ON THIS CARD, without removing it, make a RESET box. Well, just in case: import exports only numbers, who have an analogue, forget about it.
Or read this carefully + - a couple of posts back and forth
SONY Android TV (2015) - Discussion (Post by Tambovskiy Volk # 48018011)
And also here on the second page: talk about SOME yusb exits:
https: //community.sony...ov/td-p/2149496/page/2

Thank you, problem solved. I had to repeatedly restart the TV, with 5th
Attempt line appeared, export-import passed without problems. It looks like everything
This is not a flash drive, but in Android TV. I think a solution with
Restart you need to add to the header.
P.S. Comrade had the same problem on TV KD558507C, with the connected
An external HDD as soon as the screw was turned off the line appeared.

--------------------
lost1978
Message#15
30.03.16, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
Check in: 11.03.13

Good people tell me what's wrong. I export the file, from sony to android, edit it, save it, try to import it back and fuck it, it doesn’t import. What’s wrong?
svansvan
Message#16
30.03.16, 23:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

* lost1978
In the main forum you wrote:
----
Good day. Tell someone edited the channels using the program that is recommended in the first posts. I downloaded the channels to the flash drive, edited it, saved it with the save button, then into the TV set and there it was imported, but it doesn’t load, who will tell me what.
---- This is for the prog SetEditSony oner SonyEditor
Similar write here, then with this prog SdbEditor also the same problem?

Attach a file to the message. What not so I can see only from Monday. Also, I am interested in the following: the source file, edited, and what exactly the telly writes, what the fuck is there as you alligorically put it, is not quite informative :) I am also interested in this moment: You in the main forum wrote that you used SetEditSony prog last versions (specify which one) and you also got "horseradish" ... And here is already a nuance possible that you edited something there, something that nizya ... (this is provided that I understood you correctly and that you were unsuccessful used two programs 1) SetEditSony 2) my SdbEditor) In general, I am a hint I didn’t use my program to write here that it doesn’t work ... And the only thing I know where there were problems with SetEditSony was in the channel with the name BOBER, he messed with the Cyrillic, but in recent versions this is fixed, it seems 1.13. There are no other reasons why SetEditSony did not work. In general :) Write, send, look

Post has been editedsvansvan - 31.03.16, 00:31

--------------------
lost1978
Message#17
01.04.16, 06:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 331
Check in: 11.03.13

Hi, thank you for the answer and for your program. I have long been acquainted with the German version, since he had no alternative, and so it was not bad, but yours is really better, at least because it doesn’t work when editing. But with the German version there is a nuance, I have never failed to transfer the edited list of channels to the phone under the control of android. With a normal operating system, everything is OK and the tricolor and NTV flies in, there are templates on the USB flash drive, I just come in and insert the process, either independently or forcibly.
With android is more difficult, and edited the lists directly merged from the TV, then back to hell. And I noticed such a moment, if import-export to do an unedited list, then everything is ok, if it is worth something the Germans do, then everything does not go back, it gives out the type could not transfer the file. So I demolished the Germans and now I work yours
In reality, he himself would not have caught up with the transfer by pressing the right key, tried everything and even clr + c and clr + v but not with the right key. The import yesterday went well on the Sony phone with the old operating room. One of these days I will try an android, I really hope that everything will work, and then at the camp site there are 10 sonek with tricolor, I think I'll go crazy when editing even one. good luck, bro. I will write down the results
zmv111
Message#18
02.04.16, 22:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 02.04.16

Good day! After editing 100-150 channels or when moving through the list, an error constantly pops up. What can be and how to deal with it.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.04.16, 10:49
Reason for editing: under spoiler
svansvan
Message#19
03.04.16, 12:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

* zmv111,
The error is written, you do not have segoe ui symbol font in your system.
Put it for example from here:
http: //www.myfontfree...tfreecom126f132800.htm
In the program, it is needed to display the "cross" near the marked channels as deleted.
This font is kakby system and it is not clear why you do not have it.
Yes, and always attach your sdb.xml to the message if there are problems, otherwise I will not be able to help. In this case, the problem of another nature turned out

--------------------
zmv111
Message#20
04.04.16, 20:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 02.04.16

Good day!
I installed the font and it all worked. Edited 700 channels in 10 minutes. Thank you very much
svansvan
Message#21
05.04.16, 23:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 991
Apple iPhone 5s

* zmv111,
Yes please :)

Just for information: while I set aside this program, now I finish another prog SonyRemoteControl for Windows. It will be similar to Tv SideWiev but for the company. The list of telephones in the network, their system information, the virtual console, the inclusion of the shutdown reboot, the list of programs, the list of TV channels, the current one turned on and their switch and so on. I will bring to the minimum useful state and lay out. Maybe someone will be interested

--------------------
Tv

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/01: 58