25.06.14, 13:34
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendswww.savagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1116
Check in: 16.12.12
Fly Spark IQ4404

������ ���� Android ��� ����������� MTK download

Development of kernels and firmware for devices on the MTK platform � | Self-compiled kernel from source � | Instructions for building ANDROID from sources. � | Theme on assembling the source code MTK on china-iphone | Build TWRP for Qualcomm platform �

Theme Rules

• This topic is discussedPorting configs and drivers of your MTxxxx device to the latest version of the kernel.
  • This topic is not discussed. questions that are not directly related to this topic (setting up the working environment, searching for drivers for your device, questions like "What does Undeclared function mean?" errors when compiling)
  • There is no order table in this topic.- here you will be helped by advice, but you will have to do the main work yourself.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important
You are kindly requested not to lay out the source code, manuals, etc. to other resources without the consent of the user who posted them on the forum. If you have received the consent, and the source has already lost relevance, it is desirable to throw out vendor edits and configs.
Frequently asked Questions
AT:Can I build a kernel if the manufacturer has not laid out the sources for my device?
O:The answer to your question was repeatedly discussed, for example "Kernel buildnot havingsource codes"you can build a kernel, but you have to put more effort into it.

AT:I heard that in this branch there are telepaths, fortune-tellers, mediums and clairvoyants who can give a complete and adequate answer to an incompletely formulated question?
O:Oh, to our great regret, all of the above comrades went to TNT and TV3. And we, like you, will also hope for their early return to the ranks of the users of our forum ...
In the meantime, please: if you want an adequate answer to your question, then formulate it accordingly.
For example: device + platform + kernel version / android + problem description + actions that led to it (configuration change, source code change, terminal log and / or logcat) + oh, unintentionally deleted + oh, but I don’t remember what ...

Results of previous surveys
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
MTK Android 4.4 Sources
MTK Android 5.x Sources
MTK Android 6.x Sources

MTK Android 7.x Sources
MTK Android 8.x Sources
MTK Android 9.x Sources
Modem sources
Useful of the discussions.
Instructions
Codegen and GPIO
Drivers
Logging
IDA
Modem
Utilities and scripts
Kernel patches
Github
Other

AjlekcaHgp MejlbHukoB, Sources onpan.baidu.com, lot.
Developer Tools

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 15.04.19, 20:26
Reason for editing: OREO 8.1 source for mt6761 / mt6762
Cheshkin
Message#2
25.06.14, 14:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
Check in: 25.06.12
MSI WindPad 110W

For the time being, I cannot say anything except the Binder patch;) But everyone who’s in the know saw the Binder patch. This is under CM11, as I understand it only. If you just look at the firmware from 4.4 you can see that the modules are not going there. Accordingly, questions arise. Sources no no yes appear under 4.4. Question: Someone else tried to combine ixha 4.2 under 4.4?

Post has been editedCheshkin - 25.06.14, 14:15

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#3
25.06.14, 16:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

This is under CM11, as I understand it only

Perhaps, the official firmware 4.4 for MT6572 on the kernel I assembled with the patched binder.c did not start, that is, it starts up, but it quickly takes up all the free RAM and as a result, the phone restarts. The maximum result is the start of the Setup (Setup Wizard) I did not find Donors for the CM11 port with the 6572/82 processor, and 6589 has a different schedule, there were no successful launch attempts.
rex_xxx
Message#4
26.06.14, 06:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Actually, why this topic was created:
The network already has open source Android 4.4 from mediatek with kernel version 3.4.67. I have met them on at least three platforms - 6582, 6592 and the new, not yet published 6571 platform.Here is(clickable)one of the repositories where they can be found.
Most of the devices on the Mediatek platform have a kernel version 3.4.5 adapted for JB 4.2.2 and many devices already have the source provided by the manufacturer or the sources collected by the craftsmen, respectively, version 3.4.5. So, first of all, it is interesting to transfer your drivers to the source tree of version 3.4.67 and build the working kernel with the subsequent launch of Android KitKat. Secondly - porting between platforms, that is, with the available source code of version 3.4.67 from mt6582 and the source code of mt6589 version 3.4.5, build the kernel version 3.4.67 for mt6589

How to do it (My opinion, I do not pretend to be correct) Move the folders / mediatek / custom / mtxxxx, / mediatek / custom / project, mediatek / config / mtxxxx, / mediatek / config / project and / mediatek / platform / mtxxxx from your sources the device into the sources from which we will build the new kernel, fix all errors that occur during compilation and run the kernel on the phone.
The core I collected according to this algorithm was categorically refused to start, now I hope to solve the problem collectively.
Cheshkin
Message#5
26.06.14, 07:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

How to do it (My opinion, I do not pretend to be correct) Move the folders / mediatek / custom / mtxxxx, / mediatek / custom / project, mediatek / config / mtxxxx, / mediatek / config / project and / mediatek / platform / mtxxxx from your sources the device into the sources from which we will build the new kernel, fix all errors that occur during compilation and run the kernel on the phone.

Yesterday I downloaded a full source for 6582 and they ... unpacked :) 10 gig. and this is only firmware. Separately, there is still a nucleus. Saw there yesterday in the file
bootimg, systemimg
I understand that this is just a kernel build with a ram disk? But it can still be missed. Ram drive is a separate story

that is exactly how he planned to begin the transfer of refusals. Today will be the first attempt.
question:
Very important are the settings of the video accelerator. I have it
Video accelerator: PowerVR SGX544
. Without its correct transfer, the firmware will not start. Essno how to transfer it from the project?

Post has been editedCheshkin - 26.06.14, 07:39

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#6
26.06.14, 07:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkin @ 06/26/2014, 11:34*
Essno how to transfer it from the project?

Well, in theory, it is in / mediatek / platform / mtxxxx / kernel / drivers / gpu, it has Makefiles, it should also be written somewhere in your configs, so in theory it should automatically be picked up if you completely / folder Mediatek / platform / mtxxxx you transfer and specify MTK_PATH_PLATFORM = .. / mediatek / platform / mtxxxx / kernel /
hyperion70
Message#7
26.06.14, 08:03
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2059
Check in: 13.10.12

Old hat threads

Theme Rules
  • This topic is discussedPorting configs and drivers of your MTxxxx device to the latest version of the kernel.
  • This topic is not discussed. questions that are not directly related to this topic (setting up the working environment, searching for drivers for your device, questions like "What does Undeclared function mean?" errors when compiling)
  • There is no order table in this topic.- here you will be helped by advice, but you will have to do the main work yourself.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Frequently asked Questions
AT:I heard that in this branch there are telepaths, fortune-tellers, mediums and clairvoyants who can give a complete and adequate answer to an incompletely formulated question?
O:Oh, to our great regret, all of the above comrades went to TNT and TV3. And we, like you, will also hope for their early return to the ranks of the users of our forum ...

In the meantime, please: if you want an adequate answer to your question, then formulate it accordingly.
For example: device + platform + kernel version / android + problem description + actions that led to it (configuration change, source code change, terminal log and / or logcat) + oh, unintentionally deleted + oh, but I don’t remember what ...

Thanks for the quotefastchip

MTK Android 4.4 Sources
MTK Android 5.x Sources
MTK Android 6.x Sources
MTK Android 7.x Sources
Modem sources
Useful of the discussions.
Seryoga, Assembly InstructionscoresAndroid (best onwww.savagemessiahzine.com)
papsi, Manual for the assembly of the kernel. | How to removelogcat with no adb
hyperion70, Manual on porting kernel source 4.2.x ->4.4.x | A small instruction ongithub.com | Assembly InstructionsmodemMTK
vredniiy, How to replacemt65xx_eintonmt_eint, for example tacha.
niorix, Build a separatemodule / lib / bin.
Cheshkin How to get aroundTP-UPGRADE | Solution to the problemmirrorcameras in exits MTK | Repairaudioat MTC | Aboutsepolice | AboutTWRP 3.0.x-x
ANDR7E, How to make the main workthe camera. | ProgramDevice info
Zormax, If not loadedgpu mali. | Headset Button Operationplatform /../../ drivers / accdet | Explanation toAndroid version 5.x | DisconnectEncryption in Android 5.x | CM12.1_6582
Zormax, ProjectCM13 / AICP11for mt6582 | Reset8 second holdpower buttons: 1 / 2 / 3 | Automatic logging in init.rc
Zyomich, Instructions for addinggovernors & schedulers
oleg.svs, Utility DeviceInfoMTK_01.apk | DeviceInfoMTK_1.1.apk | Mirrortouchscreen
4Fwolf, Driver Offset CorrectionLCM. | How to run bothcameras | Lampandflash
croc2008, Revision and editingLCMscreen drivers | We putIDA | SearchLCM tablesin the core | Disassembling64-bit kernels
Mike9966, BatteryLi-pol.
Adryy, Recover controller firmwaretacha.
Sevenmaxmax Docks byMTKLinux-3.10.XX
lingfude Ignoring build errors
ariafan Font size inBoot mode menu | Correctionblack frameson candy | Scriptfirmware build (Android>=5.0) | Little bymistakesassembly
andreya108, Aboutlednotifications | Turning onAdbin ramdisk
AjlekcaHgp MejlbHukoB, Another way"pull out" GPIO.
SnowCatPDA,Program that trackschanges in GPIO settings. GPIOGraph (NEW!) | Mini-instructionto the program | A little bit about the driverLCM | Build AOSP withbusybox
SnowCatPDA,Script to decode binary data into view forLCM tables | Compile Android 6.0 underWindows in bash shell | How to embedmodemin android assembly
SnowCatPDA, Assemblymodemfor Android7.0
valik1410valik, Patcheskernels from 3.10.72 to 3.10.85
qus1, sweep2wakeon the example of the driver ft5x06
vo-1, How to fix a touchgt9xx_2in 3.10.xx | Permissionscameras in ALPSmtk
slfl, Scriptassemblycores(VERSION = 3.10 +)
Anomalchik, Stock transferdtbon the example of mtk67xx
assusdan How to pull parameterlcm_get_params
Depflex, CM 12.1for mt6753
junari, Maybe someone from beginners will help
LazyC0DEr, Reverselk.bin | How to getkallsymsfrom zImage | Are looking forGPIO_PINFor exampleSound_Speaker
Hey, you, Kernel patch from 3.4.67up to 3.4.111
sergbuser, CustomizationGoodix tacha
AlexXXX12389 Multi-volume archives
ser1933066, MediatekAndroidDevelopers 6.0.1 for mt6752 and mt6735 CM, PA, AICP
Creeplays, MultiGPIOUtil 13000 | LK.BIN parser
SeriniTY, fine-tuningALSPS driversFor exampleLTR559(mt6582)
djextremes, How I startedsound, For exampleamp_aw8145 | How to pull out a separategithub folder
Developer Tools

Post has been editedhyperion70 - 26.10.16, 21:42

--------------------
All animals are more equal than others.
- George Orwell -
Cheshkin
Message#8
26.06.14, 08:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

hyperion70 @ 06.26.2014, 09:03*
mt6582 / mt6572 file system is different.

what is this? F2FS?
I do not agree. Now I have F2FS enabled in the kernel. Yesterday we talked about this withSevenmaxmaxth .. There is nothing terrible in this. But the +1 problem will definitely be. It will be necessary to collect an additional part of the necessary bins + a modified ramdisk.
why did you decide that 6592 file system is how? Okay)) I will unpack 6592))Let us then decide what basis we take .. once we do the same? There are only two of them on the network so far. And it is unlikely to be more. Unless of course the Turks share on 6589))
Unsubscribe.

Post has been editedCheshkin - 26.06.14, 08:24

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#9
26.06.14, 08:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkin @ 06/26/2014, 12:09*
There are only two of them on the network so far.

There are three of them in the network - there are still 6571, in terms of 6589 I am not an assistant to you, I work with 6572. Although I understand the source code from MTK as I understood it is universal, so if you can build a kernel on one platform, then you can try other platforms .
Sevenmaxmax
Message#10
26.06.14, 08:52
Our Dumas are clear!
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 27.10.10
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Cheshkin @ 06/26/2014, 09:09*
It will be necessary to collect some additional necessary bins + modified ramdisk

All health!
Valid to work withF2fsnot easy enoughkernelwith the support of this FS:
Binary neededmkfs.f2fs, fsck.f2fsandfibmap.f2fs, and also specify in ramdisk, and to be more precise ininit.rcand maybe inmeta.init.rcwhich sections will have this fs ...
Mainly/ dataand/ cache
Still need to see whether you need a driverf2fs.ko: drag:

--------------------
Do as I do, do better than me!
All ingenious is simple, but something that is difficult, it does not work!
rex_xxx
Message#11
26.06.14, 08:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

* sevenmaxs,And reformat partitions in ext4 fail?
Sevenmaxmax
Message#12
26.06.14, 08:57
Our Dumas are clear!
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 27.10.10
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

* rex_xxx
Of course, it turns out, I will compile the necessary recovery with f2fs support without any problems.
Currently working with f2fsTWRPstarting with version 2.7.1.0 andPhilZ Touchstarting with version 6.47.7.
These recovery modes can convert partitions from f2fs to ext4 and vice versa.

Post has been editedsevenmaxs - 26.06.14, 09:03
Reason for editing: Completed

--------------------
Do as I do, do better than me!
All ingenious is simple, but something that is difficult, it does not work!
Cheshkin
Message#13
26.06.14, 15:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

In theory:
you can assemble the core. Check in firmware 4.4 from another body.
By the way .. you can try to collect omnir from the source. I understand that they have the support of 2 SIMs that is included. But this can be done with a kernel.

--------------------
hyperion70
Message#14
26.06.14, 15:47
User
[offline]

Messages 2059

Android and Kernel source codes for MT6592

Index:
ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10_BIRD92_CWET_A_KK_INHOUSE
ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10_BIRD92_CWET_A_KK_KERNEL

Post has been editedhyperion70 - 24.09.16, 21:18

--------------------
- George Orwell -
Cheshkin
Message#15
26.06.14, 21:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

We start importing sources. Those who do not understand my words, please do not bother with stupid questions;) For those who are in the subject ... let's go:
1. I will say an important remark. For the formation of IMPORTANT (ptgen. Emigen) inclusions, etc. assembly NADO to carry out through / makeMtk n k
2. Dispensed 6592 originator
3. Take your source.
4. Suppose our config is suitable for 44
5. Copy the folder (project) into the configuration package.
6. Copy the folder mt6589 to the config. Have finished.
7. Next, copy the mt6589 folder to the custom folder.
8. Copy the folder (project) to the custom folder.
9. Copy the common folder with the replacement in custom. Have finished.
10. We look at the folder mediatec / build / tools / emigen / mt6589 we rule (do not ask .. who collected on 6589 should know what it is) :) If, in short, this is scattered file ebr ebr2, etc.
11 We are looking at the mediatec / build / tools / ptgen / 6589 folder, rule (do not ask .. who collected at 6589 should know what it is) :) This is our memory
12 Copy the folder mediatec / platform / mt6589
13 return to the root of the source folder 44.
14. create the file makeMtk.ini
project = wiko
build_mode = eng
where wiko is a project for everyone.
15. rule mbldenv.sh For example:
# PATH = / mtkoss / jdk / 1.6.0_45-ubuntu-10.04 / x86_64 / bin: $ PWD / prebuilts / gcc / linux-x86 / arm / arm-linux-androideabi-4.7 / bin: $ PWD / prebuilts / gcc / linux-x86 / arm / arm-eabi-4.7 / bin: $ PWD / prebuilts / misc / linux-x86 / make: $ PATH
export CROSS_COMPILE = ~ / android_tools / toolchains / linaro_toolchains_2014-2014.05 / arm-linux-gnueabi-linaro_4.9.1-2014.05 / bin / arm-linux-gnueabi-
export PATH

Yav do not touch nafig not necessary. Rule only tulcine.
16. Run by ./makeMtk n k
see the first error
kernel_dep_rule.mak
# eeprom feature dependency
ifneq ($ (strip $ (CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM)), $ (strip $ (CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM)))
$ (call dep-err-seta-or-setb, CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM, $ (CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM), CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM, $ (CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM))
endif

#ifneq ($ (strip $ (CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM)), $ (strip $ (CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM)))
# $ (call dep-err-seta-or-setb, CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM, $ (CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM), CUSTOM_HAL_EEPROM, $ (CUSTOM_KERNEL_EEPROM))
#endif
#ifeq ($ (strip $ (BUILD_KERNEL)), yes)
# ifeq ($ (strip $ (LINUX_KERNEL_VERSION)),)
# $ (call dep-err-common, Please turn off BUILD_KERNEL or choose LINUX_KERNEL_VERSION)
# endif
#endif

Let it be for now. Then we will think about what they did: D
17. again .makeMtk n k Notice the logs. In the window you will not see them. they are formed in the out folder.
Mistake
make: *** There is no rule for building an out / target / product / wiko / MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt 'target required for `mediatek / misc / ota_scatter.txt'. Stop.
Then we think how to fix it. I propose to add steps for me. To rule mine. So on the topic in the future will be easier. Do not be lazy to write how to fix this or that error. Let's help each other. The task is this: to assemble the core. We will continue to think.
P.S. In the logs, the error is much easier to find.
P.S.S. do not touch the mediatec / kernel / drivers / combo folder yet.

Post has been editedCheshkin - 27.06.14, 08:39

--------------------
Clarc
Message#16
27.06.14, 00:31
Veteran
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE Duos SM-G531H

Messages 1347
Check in: 25.08.12

I have mt6577 and mt6620 what will be closer to me? 82 or 92?

--------------------
Philips W832:MIUI v4 Baidu v6 4.2.2
hyperion70
Message#17
27.06.14, 19:18
User
[offline]

Messages 2059

* CheshkinStrangely - I have MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, EBR1, EBR2, MBR - gathered without errors. But got out what was not waiting!
mediatek / custom / wiko / kernel / dct / dct / codegen.dws
Fail to gen code!
GPIO_CTP_PD_PIN
variable name does not exist
Please Check /alps/medk/custom/.../kernel/dct/dct/codegen.dws and GPIO setting!
Gencode GPIO Setting have existed invalidate variable name.

Well I don't know how to fix it (kotogen), he got me ready ...
On the GPIO swears for some reason, very strange. Although I have not yet checked the drivers, most likely the substitution - you need to look at the "new" ProjectConfig.mk.

--------------------
- George Orwell -
Cheshkin
Message#18
27.06.14, 19:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

* hyperion70,
not. Somewhere I missed something. And one more thing.
try from kernel run make menuconfig
I kinda launched. But the kernel build does not age. there is always an experiment that there is blah blah
on the kernel build
scripts / kconfig / conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
#
# configuration written to .config
#

and so on

Post has been editedCheshkin - 27.06.14, 20:35

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#19
28.06.14, 04:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

CheshkinI understand that this is due to changed makefiles, * .mk and others.
There is an idea to compare the mediatek 6582 jb and kk folders and try to transfer the changes to your tree.
Cheshkin
Message#20
28.06.14, 06:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3166
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxxpossibly. Just what makefile. In theory, the platform folder is to blame. there I think the problem with the config. In 6592 there is a file in the config platform. Previously, it was not at all. And 6582 he is.?
Compare media library? drivers? what for? here I think it is necessary to compare the platforms ..

Post has been editedCheshkin - 28.06.14, 06:54

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#21
28.06.14, 07:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

CheshkinIn my jb source code, the platform description in mediatek / kernel / Kconfig lay, now it was transferred to the Platform

894 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 02:48